Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Krunal Jain <kr...@sungardas.com> on 2014/12/11 07:54:39 UTC

I am not able to register or delete a new Template/ISO in CloudStack 4.5

Hello,

When I am trying to register a new Template/ISO in CloudStack (v4.5), it
says registered and shows up in the list but the “state.ready” remains NO.

Hence, when I try creating instance the Template/ISO is not shown for
selection and thus, am not able to provision it.

Also, I am not able to delete the Template/ISO.

Can anyone please help me with this?

Thanks in advance!

Regards,

*Krunal Jain | Senior Engineer – Cloud (Product Engineering)*

Email: *krunal.jain@sungard.com <kr...@sungard.com>* ▪
*krunal10@gmail.com
<kr...@gmail.com>* | Mobile: *+91-92713-59024 <+91%2092713%2059024>*

*Sungard Availability Services, India* | *www.sungardas.in
<http://www.sungardas.in>*

2nd Floor, Wing 4, Cluster D, MIDC, Kharadi Knowledge Park, Pune - 411 014

*[image: Logo]* <http://www.sungardas.com/>
*[image: cid:image019.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]*
<http://blog.sungardas.com/> *[image:
cid:image020.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]* <http://www.youtube.com/user/SunGardAS>
 *[image: cid:image021.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]*
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/102459878242108588663/posts> *[image:
cid:image022.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]*
<https://www.facebook.com/SunGardAS> *[image:
cid:image023.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]*
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/sungard-availability-services> *[image:
cid:image024.png@01CF48EC.6617C7F0]* <https://twitter.com/SunGardAS>

CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain
disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error,

RE: I am not able to register or delete a new Template/ISO in CloudStack 4.5

Posted by Krunal Jain <kr...@sungardas.com>.
Thanks, It helped!

Posted by Matthew Midgett <cl...@trick-solutions.com.INVALID>.
Edit "ACS 4.4.2"

In ACS 4.2 it's on template \ Zone Tab and then you can see the status of the DL. Also there is a refresh button which I think is a great improvement.

  Earlier the progress bar or an error was displayed on the template details page, do you if this was removed on purpose ?

Posted by Matthew Midgett <cl...@trick-solutions.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <ab...@shapeblue.com>.
Nitin,

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
Try using -

Posted by Abhinandan Prateek <ab...@shapeblue.com>.
[...]

<http://blog.sungardas.com/> <http://www.youtube.com/user/SunGardAS>  <https://plus.google.com/u/0/102459878242108588663/posts>  <https://www.facebook.com/SunGardAS>  <http://www.linkedin.com/company/sungard-availability-services>  <https://twitter.com/SunGardAS>
CONFIDENTIALITY:  This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information, and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited.  If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.