Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Peter Donald <pe...@apache.org> on 2001/12/22 02:40:13 UTC

Re: LogKit : DatagramTargetFactory,SocketOutputTarget,SocketTargetFactory

On Sat, 22 Dec 2001 02:11, Ghorpade, Rajendra wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> I have attached the SocketOutputTarget, DatagramTargetFactory,
> SocketTargetFactory with the javadocs
> Have a look on it.

Great - looks good - can someone else check this in ?

One thing that is missing is a simple server that will accept a connection at
the other end. So we need a something to accept connections and then read the
events off the connection and then write them to a file or whatever.

--
Cheers,

Pete