Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Michael Mehrle <mi...@datasaur.com> on 2005/05/18 00:42:06 UTC

Re: Scheduled task in tomcat - how? 2

I was just thinking this: IF there would be another tomcat instance running,
on a different port, then this one could issue the request and when called
back the default servlet would pick up the response. Of course that's not
what I'd like to do - wasting resources on a separate tomcat instance would
be my very last resort...

Michael