Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Jeffrey Elrod <JF...@clemson.edu> on 2014/06/13 17:36:59 UTC

Problem with number of pages

Hey everyone,

I'm getting an error on the preflight check that says number of pages unequal to 1.  I bring it up in Adobe Acrobat Pro fine but having trouble printing with a product from Cannon called Prisma.  Does anyone have an idea what could be wrong?

Here is the preflight image:
[cid:image002.png@01CF86FB.94BAFF30]

Attached is the error message from Cannon Prisma.

Any help is greatly appreciated ... Thanks!

Jeffrey F. Elrod
Senior Applications Analyst
CCIT - Enterprise Applications
Clemson University

RE: Problem with number of pages

Posted by Jeffrey Elrod <JF...@clemson.edu>.
You are correct ... we use Canon's Prisma which is a workflow solution for producing documents.  I sent the PDF documents over to operations after correcting other errors, and left number of pages unequal to 1 as is.  Now documents print fine without error.

Thanks!
Jeff

You are using a Preflight profile designed for Magazine Ads. Magazine Ads in most cases will be 1 page documents.

The file name gives the impression you have a different type of document.

The problem on your output device very probably does not have anything to do with the 'error' that the number of pages is not equal 1.

Olaf

Posted by Olaf Drümmer <ol...@callassoftware.com>.