Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Grant Smith <gr...@marathon-man.com> on 2005/07/11 21:33:19 UTC

build.xml

I need some help understanding how the current build systems works. Are
all the individual build.xml files actually svn_externals of the main
build.xml file ? That would explain why I can't make modifications to
each one, and commit them.

Grant

Re: build.xml

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Nice detective work Grant!  You probably now know more about the
subtleties of Ant then you ever wanted to know  :-)

Works fine on Win 32.

sean

Re: build.xml

Posted by Sean Schofield <se...@gmail.com>.
Not that I found.  That is annoying while experimenting.  The best way
I found so far is to copy locally (and skip checkin/checkout).  Then
when you're ready to check-in you revert everything but what's in the
top level build dir.

Royal PITA I know ...

sean

Re: build.xml