Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Damitha Kumarage <ax...@gmail.com> on 2005/12/08 12:32:16 UTC

Axis2C Milestone Release M0.2 Released

Hi All,

The second  milestone release of Axis2C, M0.2  has been released and could
be downloaded at

http://www.apache.org/dist/ws/axis2c/

We have been able to improve OM module since the last release and PHP
binding for
OM module is in place.

Following features are included

1. Improved OM module
2. libxml2 parser support
3. PHP binding for OM module
4. Some test cases for PHP binding
5. Many memory leaks fixes

We welcome your early feedback on this implementation.

Best Regards
Damitha

Re: Axis2C Milestone Release M0.2 Released

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.
On Thu, 2005-12-08 at 12:04 -0500, Dasarath Weeratunge wrote:
> Quoting Damitha Kumarage <ax...@gmail.com>:
>
> > 2. libxml2 parser support
>
> has anyone done any tests to compare how Guththila performs against libxml2 on
> axis?

Not yet .. but it appears that pull support from libxml2 is not totally
native. So we should be able to make guththila go much faster with some
effort ..

Sanjiva.

Re: Axis2C Milestone Release M0.2 Released

Posted by Sanjiva Weerawarana <sa...@opensource.lk>.

Posted by Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu>.
Quoting Damitha Kumarage <ax...@gmail.com>:

> 2. libxml2 parser support

has anyone done any tests to compare how Guththila performs against libxml2 on
axis?

--dasarath

Posted by Dasarath Weeratunge <dw...@purdue.edu>.