Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/07 10:50:25 UTC

July board report is due

Hi,

UIMA is again due for a board report [1]. Anyone willing to draft it?

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2009

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: July board report is due

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.
added info on concept mapper update, and Configurable Feature Extracter
entering the sandbox -Marshall

Re: July board report is due

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.

Re: July board report is due

Posted by Thilo Goetz <tw...@gmx.de>.
Jukka Zitting wrote:
> Hi,
>
> UIMA is again due for a board report [1]. Anyone willing to draft it?
>
> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/July2009
>
> BR,
>
> Jukka Zitting

Working on it...