Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Mukesh Mediratta <me...@mail.nih.gov> on 2006/09/06 17:51:49 UTC

SM 3.0M2 Console

I am trying to follow the instructions on
http://www.servicemix.org/site/jmx-console.html to get the console working
for SM 3.0M2.

I have deployed two service assemblies.. the console log says that they got
deployed successfully but I donot see them on jconsole as per instructions.

Also I tried to create a WAR as instructed.. I find that there is no folder
servicemix-web under [servicemix_install_dir]\tooling

Is there anything I am missing here.

Thanks
Mukesh Mediratta
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: SM 3.0M2 Console

Posted by Mukesh Mediratta <me...@mail.nih.gov>.
Thanks Philip,

I got basic components servicemix-http, lwcontainer, jsr-181 deployed and
then I deployed my sa.. it worked.

Thanks
Mukesh Mediratta

Re: SM 3.0M2 Console

Posted by Philip Dodds <ph...@gmail.com>.
Mukesh,

Re: SM 3.0M2 Console

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
On 9/6/06, Mukesh Mediratta <me...@mail.nih.gov> wrote:

> I am trying to follow the instructions on
> http://www.servicemix.org/site/jmx-console.html to get the console working
> for SM 3.0M2.
>
> I have deployed two service assemblies.. the console log says that they
> got
> deployed successfully but I donot see them on jconsole as per
> instructions.

Weird