Posted to dev@unomi.apache.org by David van Herten <ru...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/30 18:31:24 UTC

Migrating to 1.5 in ES Cloud

Hi there,

We are currently on Unomi 1.4 and looking to migrate to 1.5.

We currently use the cloud elastic search offering so we have basic auth credentials to consider for both sides of the migration. I'm not sure how to supply those credentials to the migration tool. Anyone have any insight there?

Thanks!

Re: Migrating to 1.5 in ES Cloud

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@apache.org>.
Hi David,

That's good question. What do you use for auth on ES 5 ? Basic auth ?

I think possibly the migration tool would need to be improved to pass auth
parameters. The source code is here:
https://github.com/apache/unomi/blob/master/tools/shell-commands/src/main/java/org/apache/unomi/shell/migration/impl/MigrationTo150.java

That could be a welcome contribution.

Regards,