Posted to user@couchdb.apache.org by Thomas Van de Velde <th...@gmail.com> on 2011/10/03 18:58:24 UTC

Accessing Request Parameter in Erlang?

Hi,

In rewriting a Javascript list function to Erlang, I came across the need to
retrieve parameters passed in the HTTP request. In Javascript this is done
with req.query.myparam. Is there an equivalent in Erlang? Also, is there a
place where I can find more documentation?

Thanks!

Thomas

Re: Accessing Request Parameter in Erlang?

Posted by Thomas Van de Velde <th...@gmail.com>.
Found it:

{Query} = couch_util:get_value(<<"query">>,Req, {[]}),
MyParam = couch_util:get_value(<<"my_param">>,Query)

Posted by CGS <cg...@gmail.com>.
Hi,