Posted to dev@devlake.apache.org by Kaiyun Zhang <ka...@merico.dev.INVALID> on 2022/07/28 10:08:21 UTC

[DISCUSS] Apache DevLake v0.13.0 planning

Hi all,

As v0.12.0 has been released, it’s time for v0.13.0 planning. I’ve gone through the feature requests on the GitHub issue list and DevLake’s roadmap.
Here are some major features or tasks I’d like to be covered in the next release.

1. ConfigUI - support editing blueprint (https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/issues/2615)
2. ConfigUI - provide more complete and clear logs and error messages in the data collection session (https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/issues/2578)
3. design and implement CI/CD schema (refer to Jenkins, GitLabCI, GitHub Action, CircleCI and other CI tools) (https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/issues/2537)
4. add text to dashboards for users to understand how to use the pre-built dashboards and panels (https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/issues/2628)
5. [Research] Support Starrocks as the storage (https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/issues/2538)
6. [Research] Enhance GitHub data collection via GraphQL to build POC (https://github.com/apache/incubator-devlake/issues/1433)

Feel free to propose the features you’d like to be covered in v0.13.0, please attach the GitHub issue number if the issue exists.

Regards,
Kaiyun Zhang (Louis)

Re: [DISCUSS] Apache DevLake v0.13.0 planning

Posted by Hezheng Yin <yi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Louis,

Thanks for triaging the GitHub issues and summarizing them into this list.
I'm on board with the plan.

Best,
Hezheng

Posted by Klesh Wong <kl...@apache.org>.