Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by amwangi4 <am...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/23 06:40:06 UTC

Apache karaf with osgi 7

Hi guys, is there a way we could have apache karaf with the latest osgi specs
i.e osgi R7.

--
Sent from: http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Karaf-Dev-f930721.html

Re: Apache karaf with osgi 7

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

@francois.papon@openobject.fr <fr...@openobject.fr> , nothing in
particular ;) I'm not a team leader of this project - I created one epic
issue for paxweb: https://ops4j1.jira.com/browse/PAXWEB-1190 were I have
opened some subtasks I'd like to complete. But nothing mandatory.

Besides reorganization, sample/pom cleaning, there are some issues about
whiteboard implementation not compliant to R6 (R six, yes). Soon I should
have more time and I'll just have a look at what's missing in master branch
(8.0.0).

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

sob., 23 mar 2019 o 09:33 Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>

Re: Apache karaf with osgi 7

Posted by Francois Papon <fr...@openobject.fr>.
Hi Grzegorz,

Re: Apache karaf with osgi 7

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Re: Apache karaf with osgi 7

Posted by Markus Rathgeb <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

just want to know what's the current state.

The download page still states an ETA of "2 Mar 19".
Can you update the ETA for the RC1?

Re: Apache karaf with osgi 7

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,