Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by stack <st...@duboce.net> on 2008/10/22 22:20:08 UTC

[VOTE] hbase 0.18.1 release candidate 2

hbase 0.18.1 release candidate 2 is available for download:

 http://people.apache.org/~stack/hbase-0.18.1-candidate-2/

It fixes 15 issues: http://tinyurl.com/49fuha (HBASE-946 is the
difference between RC1 and RC2).

HBASE-910 is not addressed in this RC.  After looking at it, as Clint
Morgan asked, it was agreed that it better addressed in a minor rather
than a point release (See issue for detail).

Shall we release this RC as hbase 0.18.1?

Vote closes Monday, 27th October.

Thanks all,
St.Ack

RE: [VOTE] hbase 0.18.1 release candidate 2

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@yahoo.com>.
This has been running on our 25 node cluster under moderate load
for a few hours. All tests pass. +1.

   - Andy

Posted by "Jim Kellerman (POWERSET)" <Ji...@microsoft.com>.
+1
reviewed docs, PerformanceEvaluation with 1 region server and
4 clients ran fine.

---
Jim Kellerman, Powerset (Live Search, Microsoft Corporation)

Re: [VOTE RESULT] hbase 0.18.1 release candidate 2

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Vote passes: 4 +1s from committers (including mine) and one +1 from
non-committer.

The release should be available shortly.

St.Ack

Posted by Jonathan Gray <jl...@streamy.com>.
+1

Posted by Jean-Daniel Cryans <jd...@apache.org>.