Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2019/01/25 13:44:13 UTC

ATTN Committers/PMC Members: Bio Update

To Committers/PMC Members,

As an Apache TinkerPop committer and/or PMC member, your name is listed on
the TinkerPop home page in the Contributor List[1] with your "bio". If you
are active on the project, your "bio" reflects what you have been working
on and what you expect to be working on with respect to TinkerPop for
recent times (i.e. for the previous six months and the following six
months). If you are currently inactive on the project, your "bio" reflects
the full scope of all your contributions throughout your active periods.[2]

Please take a moment to update your bio directly in Git[2] or, if you would
prefer, please reply to this email with your bio update and it will be
added for you. If no changes are required, please reply to this email to
confirm that this is the case. Feel free to email me directly if you like.

I think most bios need a bit of a refresh. Jorge, you should definitely add
GraphBinary to yours. I think "Release Manager" might be a good one for
folks to add in given my recent work on the Downloads page. Thanks everyone!

[1] http://tinkerpop.apache.org/#contributors
[2]
http://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/current/dev/developer/#contributor-listing
[3]
https://github.com/apache/tinkerpop/blob/master/docs/site/home/index.html

Re: ATTN Committers/PMC Members: Bio Update

Posted by Jorge Bay Gondra <jo...@gmail.com>.
I've updated my bio to include GraphBinary in CTR fashion.

AW: ATTN Committers/PMC Members: Bio Update

Posted by Florian Hockmann <fh...@florian-hockmann.de>.

Posted by Robert Dale <ro...@gmail.com>.
No change. Thanks.

Posted by Daniel Kuppitz <me...@gremlin.guru>.