Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Alessandro La Rocca <al...@teracomsrl.it> on 2004/02/19 10:15:31 UTC

Missing print icon in title bar

In order to avoid user customization, I created my own security-entry
called "limited-access" as follows:

<security-entry name="limited-access">
    <title>View+Print only</title>
  <access action="*">
    <allow-if user="admin"/>
  </access>
  <access action="view">
    <allow-if role="customer"/>
  </access>
  <access action="info">
    <allow-if role="customer"/>
  </access>
  <access action="print">
    <allow-if role="customer"/>
  </access>
</security-entry>

Next I specified the same security-entry for some portlets.

Once logged as user having only customer role, the above portlets are
showed. Unfortunately, only the info icon can be found within the
portlet title bar. Where is the print icon?

Thank you in advance,
Alessandro

Re: Missing print icon in title bar

Posted by Paul Mansfield <pa...@psineteurope.com>.
On Thu, 2004-02-19 at 09:15, Alessandro La Rocca wrote:
> In order to avoid user customization, I created my own security-entry
> called "limited-access" as follows:
>
> <security-entry name="limited-access">

I found that when I changed the security entry for a portlet, I had to
restart the jetspeed app (using the tomcat manager app) to make things
work... not sure whether this where the portlet was "in use" by a user
or not.