Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Vanjikumaran Sivajothy <va...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/28 01:39:45 UTC

Re: Testing Synapse 3.0

Hi folks,

I have create Jmeter scripts[1] that helps to generate dynamic loads for
CBR load test and Header base routing. Where we can send the request
dynamically to the random endpoint from the listed define variable.

​

Further, in same repository, i have included the script that used for VFS
transport load test.

[1]https://github.com/vanjikumaran/SynapseLoadTest

--
Best Regards,
Vanji

Re: Testing Synapse 3.0

Posted by Vanjikumaran Sivajothy <va...@gmail.com>.
1) Tested the latest build on Windows 10 (JDK 7)
2) Build and ran all the test case on Windows 10
3) Tested the Latest build on AWS ubuntu instance

--
Best Regards,
Vanji

Re: Testing Synapse 3.0