Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Colin Sampaleanu <co...@Bspark.com> on 2000/09/19 21:21:51 UTC

RE: Single class for different actions, SOAP enabling Struts and Best Envinronment in NT/IIS

We have used both TomCat and Resin in front of WebLogic, without issues
(along with a few other servers). We are finally going to deploy with Resin
because for the time being it is quite a bit faster than TomCat, and while
not free for commercial use, is relatively cheap. We have not had any issues
so far with IIS integration...