Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Corin Moss <Co...@tvnz.co.nz> on 2004/06/15 06:08:54 UTC

Event Aware Caching status

Hi Guys,

I'm about to get people looking at the Event Cache block.  Does anyone
have any thoughts on its suitability for a production environment?  I'm
especially interested in the event registry - how scalable is it?  We're
currently storing our registers in HSQLDB which is scaling ok, but other
aspects of our current implementation are lacking.

Anyone with any thoughts on this?

Thanks,

Corin

us online at http://www.tvnz.co.nz