Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2023/05/01 07:42:18 UTC

Re: OFBiz 22.01 - Eclipse - Issues on setting up a debugging environment.

Actually it's simpler now, even on Windows. You don't need to run "gradlew --continuous".

By curiosity, I tried to stop at CommunicationEventServices.groovy[489] with the complete (not Eclipse accepted) package name instead of
communication, nothing happened.
While still running in debug mode, I just changed the package name to communication, the breakpoint worked :)
So Eclipse interprets dynamic Groovy changes, as it was in the past with "gradlew --continuous". I don't think the location is a problem as long as
Eclipse accepts the package name.

HTH