Posted to dev@vcl.apache.org by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu> on 2020/03/09 19:22:43 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Moving VCL site from Apache CMS/SVN to Git

Hi Roy,

I'm sorry to take so long to get back to you.  I just created the vcl-site git
repository.

https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf/vcl-site.git

Please go ahead and do the pull request whenever you are ready.

Thanks for your help!

Josh

--
-------------------------------
Josh Thompson

Josh_Thompson@ncsu.edu
919-515-5323

my GPG/PGP key can be found at www.keyserver.net

Re: [DISCUSS] Moving VCL site from Apache CMS/SVN to Git

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.

Hi Roy,

Sorry for the delay.  I've merged in the pull requests you've created.

Thanks!
Josh

my GPG/PGP key can be found at pgp.mit.edu

Re: [DISCUSS] Moving VCL site from Apache CMS/SVN to Git

Posted by Roy Lenferink <rl...@apache.org>.
Hi Josh,

Posted by Josh Thompson <jo...@ncsu.edu>.
Hi Roy,

my GPG/PGP key can be found at www.keyserver.net

Re: [DISCUSS] Moving VCL site from Apache CMS/SVN to Git

Posted by Roy Lenferink <rl...@apache.org>.
Hi Josh / VCL communty,

Posted by Roy Lenferink <rl...@apache.org>.
No problem Josh! And thanks for creating the repo.

From previous experience I found out that a pull request cannot be created since there is no branch