Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by pratibhaG <pr...@in2m.com> on 2008/06/13 09:09:49 UTC

How to authorize the services when using camel

I have authorized every service in my application only for user role "admin".

The message flow is like this:
http Consumer-->camel(content based router)-->http Provider

When I pass the request with admin user at http consumer, it authenticates
and authorizes it.

But then it does not pass it to http Provider saying SecurityException: User
not authenticated

As per my understanding it is because  when camel sends a message to http
provider it creates new correlation id (so the message exchange is changed)
and sends it to http provider. Now as the message is changed the
securitySubject is also lost. and thats why it is not authenticating the
user and cant move further.

Is my understanding right?
How can I overcome this problem? How can I tell servicemix to retain my
securitySubject at every message sent by camel?
Is there any other way?

-Pratibha