Posted to user@roller.apache.org by John Moylan <jo...@nuatech.net> on 2008/04/17 22:20:24 UTC

invite.rol no users in list

Hi,

I have a problem when trying to invite users to a blog.

The Invite page roller-ui/authoring/invite.rol?weblog=blogname is not
displaying any users. Just an empty box. I am redirecting some pages
(using mod_rewrite) to port 8443 and the invite page (which won't work
on https 8443) can't load the list of users from https. Is there any
way to force the invite.rol page to use https. The enforcement scheme
in roller-custom.properties does not seem to work.

Cheers,
John

--
John Moylan