Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Daniel Quinlan <qu...@pathname.com> on 2004/06/19 23:24:44 UTC

pre-release vote

I propose we do the first pre-release since all of our criteria have
been met.  That would be "-pre1", I suppose.  Three +1 votes are needed.

+1 let's do it

Daniel

--
Daniel Quinlan
http://www.pathname.com/~quinlan/

Re: pre-release vote

Posted by "Malte S. Stretz" <ms...@gmx.net>.
On Saturday 19 June 2004 23:24 CET Daniel Quinlan wrote:
> I propose we do the first pre-release since all of our criteria have
> been met.  That would be "-pre1", I suppose.  Three +1 votes are needed.

+1 but see my comments on the previous thread and [1].

Cheers,
Malte

[1]http://incubator.apache.org/incubation/Incubation_Policy.html#Podling+Constraints%0A

--
[SGT] Simon G. Tatham: "How to Report Bugs Effectively"
      <http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/bugs.html>

Re: pre-release vote

Posted by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com>.
+1  We're on our way!