Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2015/06/10 04:16:20 UTC

[CANCELLED] [VOTE] The 2nd HBase 0.98.13 release candidate (RC1) is available, vote closing 6/10/2015

Thanks Ted.

> HBASE-13854 TestTableLockManager#testLockTimeoutException fails in 0.98 and
1.0 branches

Sigh, I will have to kill this RC because I can't let one out with a unit
test failure I can reproduce.

Let me make a new RC tomorrow and restart the vote.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)