Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Glen Daniels <gd...@macromedia.com> on 2002/01/02 21:59:02 UTC

test/wsdl

Hi all!

As per the thread at [1], I think we agreed to move all tests which actually generate proxies into test/wsdl.  At present there are still a few tests outside of that dir which do proxy generation - these include test/faults/FaultServiceTestCase and test/refaddr/RefTestServiceTestCase.  Can we decide what to do with these?  As I see it the choices are twofold:

1) Generate the stubs and check them into CVS, so we don't do it on each run

2) Move the tests in question under test/wsdl

Opinions?

--Glen

[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=100801575732049&w=2