Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Manuel Alzola <ma...@wanadoo.es> on 2002/01/03 07:02:25 UTC

Inheritance and services

    Hello, I´m facing and interoperability problem with a c++ SOAP client using MS SOAP 2.0 and an axis server. If I deploy functions located on the base class of my service, the client cannot found them, so I´m forced to override them and call the superclass version of the function. Is there a syntax to explicitly say in the .wsdl that the function is located on a base class? Is it a problem with axis, with MS SOAP or does it work as expected?

    Thanks in advance
    Manuel