Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Balaji Ravi <ba...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/09 20:21:03 UTC

Getting wsdl definition from inside the interceptor

Hi,

I need to access some custom extensions added to the wsdl:definitions
element from inside an interceptor.

I checked all the Message properties & the exchange properties but didn't
find anything that stored this information. Is there any way to access the
definitions?

Thanks

- Balaji

Re: Getting wsdl definition from inside the interceptor

Posted by Daniel Kulp <da...@iona.com>.
Balaji,

On Monday October 09 2006 2:21 pm, Balaji Ravi wrote:
> I need to access some custom extensions added to the wsdl:definitions
> element from inside an interceptor.
>
> I checked all the Message properties & the exchange properties but
> didn't find anything that stored this information. Is there any way to
> access the definitions?

I think those extensors are also saved on the service.   Not 100% sure
though.   You can grab the Service object from either the message or the
exchange and then call the getExtensor(...) call.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer