Posted to users@flex.apache.org by chris_d_k <ck...@christiankiefer.de> on 2014/12/30 18:17:37 UTC

BlazeDS Point-To-Point messages

With BlazeDS on the server, we want to create a game in which clients can
play against each other, one on one. Now, we wonder how is the right way to
send Point-To-Point messages with BlazeDS. Subtopics means sending messages
to all clients, what, for me, seems not to be the right and scaleable way.
What is the best way for a "one-on-one" gaming system?

AW: BlazeDS Point-To-Point messages

Posted by Christofer Dutz <ch...@c-ware.de>.
What I do in my solutions is that whenever a user logs in to the system, a private destination is created for that user.
I don't know if this it totally BlazeDS Feng Shui, but it woks niceley.

Chris

Re: BlazeDS Point-To-Point messages

Posted by "pkumar.flex" <pr...@gmail.com>.
you can check  "OpenFilre"  XMPP messaging server. use rtmp based messaging.

--
*Regards,*
Prashant Kumar* | *Mob.: +91 8408811225