Posted to dev@freemarker.apache.org by Sharan Foga <sh...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/25 11:34:11 UTC

ApacheCon NA 2017 Travel Assistance Applications Now Open!!

Hi Everyone

I'm just forwarding this message.

If you'd like to go to Apachecon NA in Miami but can't for financial
reasons, then you can apply to the Apache Travel Assistance Committee
(TAC) for help with your travel costs (e.g. flights, hotels and living
expenses).  It is open to anyone that is part of an ASF community. You
don't even have to submit a presentation to apply (but if you want to
submit a presentation and also apply then you can highlight that your
presentation is dependent on receiving TAC funding).

I've been previously funded by TAC to go to Apachecon / Apache Big Data
and it is a great experience that I would recommend to anyone.

Thanks
Sharan