Posted to doc@openoffice.apache.org by Jean Weber <je...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/24 21:57:26 UTC

In what formats will the GS book be published?

Apologies if this has been discussed and I missed it.
What formats do you intend to publish the Getting Started book in? PDF,
print, wiki? If PDF and/or print, will someone be creating a cover design?
Jean

Re: In what formats will the GS book be published?

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 2/24/2021 4:57 PM, Jean Weber wrote:
> Apologies if this has been discussed and I missed it.
> What formats do you intend to publish the Getting Started book in? PDF,
> print, wiki? If PDF and/or print, will someone be creating a cover design?
> Jean

My initial thoughts were to put both the odt files and PDF file on the
wiki as had been done before and also try doing an e-book in epub format.
Not sure about a cover design and am not sure who could do one. I will
ask on dev@ and see if there is someone with those graphics skills
available.

Thanks
Keith