Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net> on 2002/07/12 01:23:05 UTC

Tests failing????

I know that there has been some talk of doing a release next week.  I
just ran my test suite, and we seem to be failing some mod_access
checks.  I think it has to do with the table re-write, but I haven't
looked at it in enough detail to be 100% sure.  Is anybody else seeing
this problem?

Ryan

Ryan Bloom                  rbb@covalent.net
645 Howard St.              rbb@apache.org
San Francisco, CA

Re: Tests failing????

Posted by Brian Pane <br...@apache.org>.
Ryan Bloom wrote:

>I know that there has been some talk of doing a release next week.  I
>just ran my test suite, and we seem to be failing some mod_access
>checks.  I think it has to do with the table re-write, but I haven't
>looked at it in enough detail to be 100% sure.  Is anybody else seeing
>this problem?

I just ran t/TEST against a clean build of the current CVS head,
and it passed all tests.

--Brian

RE: Tests failing????

Posted by Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net>.
> From: Ian Holsman [mailto:ianh@apache.org]
>
> Pier Fumagalli wrote:
> > Ryan Bloom <rb...@covalent.net> wrote:
> >

> >>I know that there has been some talk of doing a release next week.
> >>just ran my test suite, and we seem to be failing some mod_access
> >>checks.  I think it has to do with the table re-write, but I haven't
> >>looked at it in enough detail to be 100% sure.  Is anybody else
seeing
> >>this problem?
>
> yes.. I saw the same thing on my gentoo-linux box (which is what you
ran
> on right)
> when I ran it on a more 'popular' linux distribution it ran without
> error, so I'm chalking this down to gentoo ;(

Okay, that's scary.  I'll look into it in more detail now.

Ryan

Re: Tests failing????

Posted by Ian Holsman <ia...@apache.org>.

Re: Tests failing????