Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by "Chamberland, Martin" <Ma...@fadq.qc.ca> on 2020/04/22 14:43:24 UTC

problems with 5.0.0 M4 (LDAP users)

[cid:banner1.jpg]

Now,  we are having some issue with users that were create(LDAP) before the update.
They lost ADMIN rights.

If I look directly inside the Database (phpmyadmin), I can see it only once.
But if I look from OpenMeeting web interface, there is 7 times the same user.

So I don’t know witch one is the good one.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Usually users in OM admin has 1-1 correlation with DB
How are searching in DB/OM?

--
Best regards,
Maxim