Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Donnie Hale <li...@haleonline.net> on 2005/01/26 00:41:54 UTC

Bugs 1740 and 1751 in JIRA - No comments for extended period

Folks,

I'm not sure if my expectations are too high or if my understanding of the
process isn't good enough. I've submitted two bugs into JIRA:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1740

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1751

Neither has gotten any comments in the few weeks since I posted them. I'm
not so concerned about the first one, as it's not something that will impede
me being productive. However, the second one has to do with .NET
interoperability and, best I can tell, will keep me from being able to
continue work.

Could someone please clue me in as to what I should expect, if I should
provide more information, or what so I can figure out what direction I ought
to take?

Many thanks,

Donnie