Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Andreas Knecht <An...@objectconsulting.com.au> on 2006/08/02 06:35:50 UTC

synergy support and contiuum 1.5

Hi all,

The planned features on the contiuum website mentions CM Synergy support for
the future.  Is this still accurate?

Also is there a roadmap available somewhere of when the next release is
planned for and what will be contained in that release? Roughly when will
Synergy support be available?

Cheers,
  Andreas

Re: synergy support and contiuum 1.5

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.
Yes, it's a planned feature but it will be add only when a user will provide a provider for CM
Synergy in maven-scm. We don't have CM Synergy so we can't implement this provider.

Emmanuel