Posted to user@ant.apache.org by MedVisual Image Inc <me...@yahoo.com> on 2003/04/04 07:15:45 UTC

ant path and file name

Dear Sir::

I need to know the exact path and file name for ant running on windows 2000.

I downloaded some but wrong.

Thank you for your help.

MedV image

Re: ant path and file name

Posted by Martin <mg...@hotmail.com>.
the Install/setup will put a ANT_HOME environment variable
the bin has all the binaries
doc has help docs
What are you're looking for specifically?
Martin

Re: ant path and file name

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@cortexebusiness.com.au>.
On Fri, 4 Apr 2003 03:15 pm, MedVisual Image Inc wrote:
> Dear Sir::
>
> I need to know the exact path and file name for ant running on windows
> 2000.
>
> I downloaded some but wrong.

Read this document

http://ant.apache.org/manual/install.html#installing