Posted to users@maven.apache.org by raja bangaru <ch...@gmail.com> on 2006/03/29 06:48:40 UTC

maven genapp plugin issue

hi
i'm using maven 1.0.2 genapp plugin

it does'nt conform to the standards that
src/java ---- source java files
src/test ---- test files

but when i change the unitSourceDirectory and unitTestDirectory tags in my
POM,
it its not creating this structure....i want which is as follows.

src/main/java
src/test/java

i need to use maven 1.0.2 ONLY for my project..

I need to build multiprojects using maven 1.0.2
help me pls

Re: maven genapp plugin issue

Posted by raja bangaru <ch...@gmail.com>.
Thanks lucas