Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by wojtekpia <wo...@hotmail.com> on 2009/09/30 18:49:54 UTC

Multi-valued field cache

I want to build a FunctionQuery that scores documents based on a multi-valued
field. My intention was to use the field cache, but that doesn't get me
multiple values per document. I saw other posts suggesting UnInvertedField
as the solution. I don't see a method in the UnInvertedField class that will
give me a list of field values per document. I only see methods that give
values per document set. Should I use one of those methods and create
document sets of size 1 for each document?

Thanks,

Wojtek