Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Hiroshi Miyazaki <mi...@jp.fujitsu.com> on 2010/01/22 05:06:40 UTC

HELP regading subversion

Hello,

I have to develope the toll using the Subversion.
Then, I'm in the trouble.
Could I ask some one?

According to the Subversion Wiki,
it seem to be possible to use the API on the Subversion.
When we register certain files into Subversion repository (through command line),
is it possible to invoke an "hook method (exit routine)", which can add some extra
user required own function.
If possible, could you teach me the way to develop the "hook method (exit routine)".
It would be grateful.

I'm on the "hook", then need your help.
           ~~~~~
Thank you in advance and best regards,

=====================================
Hiroshi Miyazaki
Fujitsu
1-17-25 ShinKamata, O-ota-ku, Tokyo, Japan
Tel) +81-3-6424-6276 (ex. 7053-8779)
Fax) +81-3-6424-6446 (ex. 7053-9081)
=====================================

Re: HELP regading subversion

Posted by Lorenz <lo...@yahoo.com>.
Hiroshi Miyazaki wrote:
>[...]
>All of repository hooks(strat-commit, pre-commit,..) are
>invoked when excuting check-in/check-out command?
>
>If then, could I put our required functionality on those hooks?
>[...]

you've been pointed to the documentation regarding subversions hooks
already.

For more specific help you will need to provide more details about
what you want to do.
--

Lorenz

Re: HELP regading subversion

Posted by Hiroshi Miyazaki <mi...@jp.fujitsu.com>.
Dear Michael san,

I appreciate your response.
Sorry for repeating questions.

All of repository hooks(strat-commit, pre-commit,..) are
invoked when excuting check-in/check-out command?

If then, could I put our required functionality on those hooks?

As far as I understand, I'm not sure how to modify that functionalities.

So sorry for your disturbance.

Thank you and best regards,

Posted by Michael Diers <md...@elegosoft.com>.
Hiroshi Miyazaki wrote:
[...]
> When we register certain files into Subversion repository (through command line),
> is it possible to invoke an "hook method (exit routine)", which can add some extra
> user required own function.
[...]