Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vikram Pyati <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/16 06:38:29 UTC

How to skip generating source jar files

Hi,

While invoking the maven target 'package', I need to skip generation of
source jars. Is there any way I can do this? It will save a lot of time.

Vikram

Re: How to skip generating source jar files

Posted by John Patrick <nh...@gmail.com>.
I'ld suggest putting the source plugin in a release or full build profile.
That way your release manager or continuous build system and create the
source jar and developers can optionally include it if you want.

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.