Posted to hdfs-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Vrushali C <vr...@gmail.com> on 2017/10/16 16:24:04 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Merge feature branch YARN-5355 (Timeline Service v2) to trunk

Timeline Service v2 should be landing on branch2 shortly.

thanks
Vrushali

Posted by "varunsaxena@apache.org" <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,

Please note that ATSv2 has been merged to branch-2.
Refer to https://github.com/apache/hadoop/commit/
54a694172d7162b2ff45d6e1780c0523cfda66e7

We will continue monitoring if everything works well post-merge.

Regards,
Varun Saxena.

Posted by "varunsaxena@apache.org" <va...@gmail.com>.
Hi All,