Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Jabol Stéphane <st...@gmail.com> on 2012/05/24 16:44:19 UTC

How to run Nutch after build

Hi all,
My request may look silly but i've been looking for answers for a week  on
the internet and i did not found anything to satisfy my needs. I'd like to
know how to use nutch ( i mean crawl , fecth etc ) after a build with ant.I
was assuming ant would produce a jar to run like the binary version of
nutch but i was wrong. Therefore, I've tried to use it with eclipse since
i'm not at ease yet with unix os, following this tutorial
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/RunNutchInEclipse but i did not have the
results expected. For a crawl command for exemple, i did get a "list of
numbers" when running the Crawl class execution.....

Anyway, i'd like to know how , with a built version of nutch 1.2 , (i did
not succeed to build it with 1.3, however i assume its the same process)
how to use nutch properly ?

Regards,

Stephane

Re: How to run Nutch after build