Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com> on 2015/01/06 17:34:16 UTC

Trunk Tests Failing

The trunk unit tests are failing. There seems to be a problem reserving
inventory.

The R14 branch unit tests pass.

--
Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software

Re: Trunk Tests Failing

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yes that's why I did not revert in trunk. I thought it was more the test, to be checked...

Jacques

Re: Trunk Tests Failing

Posted by Divesh Dutta <di...@hotwaxmedia.com>.

Re: Trunk Tests Failing