Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Frank <fa...@verizon.net> on 2006/01/11 15:31:34 UTC

looking for simple jdbc crud tutorial

Hello,

I am looking for a simple jdbc crud tutorial to help me learn Tapestry 4.

I have EnjoyWebDevWithTapestry, but am having a hard time following it.

I did the trails tutorial, but could not get it to work with MySql.

It would be great if there were a shell application that could get you going quickly.

I have resorted to Dreamweaver & JSP to get my projects done at work, but would like to make the leap to Tapestry.

Thanks

Frank

Re: looking for simple jdbc crud tutorial

Posted by Frank <fa...@verizon.net>.
ok, thanks for the help.
I will have a look at it.

Frank
Posted by Massimo Lusetti <ml...@gmail.com>.

--
Massimo
http://meridio.blogspot.com

Re: looking for simple jdbc crud tutorial

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.