Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Eric Jain <ja...@gmx.net> on 2002/06/19 10:46:37 UTC

Problem with large files

If I try to add a 6MB XML file to a collection, I get the following error:

> xindice ad -c /db/test -f file.xml -n t1 -v
ERROR :
Document name = t1
org.xmldb.api.base.XMLDBException:
        at
org.apache.xindice.core.FaultCodes.createXMLDBException(FaultCodes.ja
va:247)
        at
org.apache.xindice.client.xmldb.CollectionImpl.storeResource(Collecti
onImpl.java:518)
        at
org.apache.xindice.tools.command.AddDocument.execute(AddDocument.java
:142)
        at org.apache.xindice.tools.XMLTools.execute(XMLTools.java:331)
        at org.apache.xindice.tools.XMLTools.process(XMLTools.java:257)
        at org.apache.xindice.tools.XMLUserTools.main(XMLUserTools.java:98)

--
Eric Jain

RE: Problem with large files

Posted by David Viner <dv...@yahoo-inc.com>.
try applying these 2 patches and recompiling your xindice.jar

dave