Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> on 2005/07/15 15:47:47 UTC

JCR samples added

Hi

I have added a JCR samples within BRANCH_2_1_X (src/blocks/jcr/samples/).

Beside that I have upgraded to JCR-1.0 and Jackrabbit-1.0-dev and
implemented
the loading of jaas.config.

Any feedback is very welcome.

Thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: JCR samples added

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Michael Wechner wrote:

> Is there a possibility that if the jcr block is enabled, that also the
> samples
> are being copied?

Please ignore my last message. I was totally confused, because I used a
local.build.properties where the samples were disabled and copied the
samples
of jcr by hand.

I have fixed the paths within src/blocks/jcr/conf/jcr-component.xconf and
it should work now (please update your local workspace and clean/build
Cocoon again).

Please apologize for any inconvenience

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: JCR samples added

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Leo Leonid wrote:

> On Jul 15, 2005, at 6:04 PM, Carsten Ziegeler wrote:
>
>> Michael Wechner wrote:

>>> sure, but I am bit confused about the trunk, because I am not sure  why
>>>
>>> X  src/blocks/jcr
>>>
>>> within the BRANCH_2_1_X is treated as external (pointing to the
>>> trunk) or
>>> am I cofusing something else here?
>>>

>> D'oh, you're right of course. So you just have to sync everything  which
>> is not directly inside the blocks/jcr directory, like jars, gump.xml?,
>> status etc.
>>
>> Carsten
>

> With current build I still get an Initialization Problem when
> accessing to the server:
>
> java.io.FileNotFoundException: /home/leo/BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/
> samples/repository.xml (No such file or directory)
> org.apache.avalon.framework.configuration.ConfigurationException:
> Cannot access configuration information at file:/home/leo/
> BRANCH_2_1_X/build/webapp/WEB-INF/cocoon.xconf:2076:106
>     at org.apache.cocoon.jcr.JackrabbitRepository.configure
> (JackrabbitRepository.java:93)
>     at org.apache.avalon.framework.container.ContainerUtil.configure
> (ContainerUtil.java:240)
>
> So, the sync isn't all done already, or is it?

no, this is something else. When one enables the jcr block within
blocks.properties
or local.blocks.properties then one needs to copy the
src/blocks/jcr/samples into
build/webapp/ such that the compenent can find the repository.xml file.

But I just realize that blocks.properties has jcr block enabled by
default, but
the samples won't be copied automatically.

Sorry for this. I will do a quick fix by disabling the block by default.

I am not sure if this was the reason that Sylvain didn't put in the xconf of
the component.

--
Michael Wechner

Re: JCR samples added

Posted by Leo Leonid <te...@leonid.de>.

Re: JCR samples added

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>>X  src/blocks/jcr
>>
>>within the BRANCH_2_1_X is treated as external (pointing to the trunk) or
>>am I cofusing something else here?
>>

>D'oh, you're right of course. So you just have to sync everything which
>is not directly inside the blocks/jcr directory, like jars, gump.xml?,
>status etc.

ok, will do that.

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: JCR samples added

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/

Re: JCR samples added

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Carsten Ziegeler wrote:

>Michael Wechner wrote:
>

>>Hi
>>
>>I have added a JCR samples within BRANCH_2_1_X (src/blocks/jcr/samples/).
>>
>>Beside that I have upgraded to JCR-1.0 and Jackrabbit-1.0-dev and
>>implemented
>>the loading of jaas.config.
>>

>Can you please keep the trunk (2.2) in sync?

sure, but I am bit confused about the trunk, because I am not sure why

X  src/blocks/jcr

within the BRANCH_2_1_X is treated as external (pointing to the trunk) or
am I cofusing something else here?

Any help on this is appreciated

Michi

--