Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Luca Morandini <lm...@ieee.org> on 2009/06/03 23:45:38 UTC

GeoServer Beta-1 (Jun the 3rd): Error when issuing GetLegendGraphic

Folks,

when I issue this (I noticed this on alpha-2 as well):

http://<myserver>/geoserver/wms?service=wms
&request=GetLegendGraphic
&version=1.1.1
&width=100&height=300
&layer=sf:roads
&format=image/png

I get this exception:

<ServiceException>
       java.lang.ClassCastException: java.lang.Integer cannot be cast to
java.lang.String
java.lang.Integer cannot be cast to java.lang.String
Details:
org.geoserver.platform.ServiceException: java.lang.ClassCastException:
java.lang.Integer cannot be cast to java.lang.String
	at org.geoserver.ows.Dispatcher.exception(Dispatcher.java:1276)
	at org.geoserver.ows.Dispatcher.handleRequestInternal(Dispatcher.java:224)
	at
org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.AbstractController.handleRequest(AbstractController.java:153)
	at
org.springframework.web.servlet.mvc.SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.handle(SimpleControllerHandlerAdapter.java:48)
	at
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:875)
	at
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:809)
	at
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:571)
	at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doGet(FrameworkServlet.java:501)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:707)
	at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:820)

Shall I open an issue on Jira ?

Re: GeoServer Beta-1 (Jun the 3rd): Error when issuing GetLegendGraphic

Posted by Luca Morandini <lm...@ieee.org>.
Luca Morandini wrote:
> Folks,
>
> when I issue this (I noticed this on alpha-2 as well):

Oops... wrong list, sorry :(