Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/12 18:35:54 UTC

SDO Java JIRA status

I've just done a trawl of all our unresolved JIRAs in particular to see
where there are patches available.  I'm going to continue with getting these
patches applied etc. FYI here's my synopsis ....

PA = patch available

T-67 --- parent of 69
T-69 --- multiple classloader support -- how does this relate to
HelperContext?
T-152 -- schema validation ... (theres a new defect for tolerance of bad
xml,  perhaps there's some hook up here -- see below)
T-153 -- change summary on d/o -- nearly done
T-182 -- was moved to SDO from SCA -- not sure this was correct
T-193 -- minor issue and PA
T-203 -- minor "bug" -- no comments
T-257 -- JDK 1.4 compatibility,  -- should comment on jira,  should be fixed
by rearranging code
T-303 -- requirement for multiple package override in plug-in (and
generator?) -- need to add discussion to jira
T-313 -- minor bug -- build doing unnecessary stuff
T-477 -- unresolved types in schema import -- PA (related to other JIRAs?
T-152? and another?)
T-513 -- dynamic subclasses of static types -- would be good to get to it
T-521 -- Hide special types -- PA for dynamic aspects,  generated types
still an issue,  patches must be applied together
T-551 -- Accessing secure schemata
T-578 -- Exceptions not right -- Brian Murry actively pursuing
T-708 -- TypeHelper define returns DocRoot  -- needs thought
T-709 -- Load datagraph in scope -- PA -- patch is old and predates
HelperContext
T-713 -- discover new types on XML load -- PA but dependent on T-928 fix
T-761 -- Unregister types -- issues raised -- discussion not closed -- hot
topic on tuscany-dev
T-826 -- containment cycle exception -- Brian Murray looking at this
T-832 -- Cross tree URI ref serialization -- Usage Error?  Discussion not
closed
T-889 -- Static APIs using StAX parser -- JIRA not clear -- response to r
equest for clarification pending
T-893 -- get URI from Factory -- no activity
T-901 -- put appl vendor id in jars -- will be needed before next release as
was picked up by ASF on last releases
T-902 -- common root folder for releases -- will be needed before next
release as was picked up by ASF on last releases
T-917 -- XML helper load demand creates properties -- contains some analysis
from Yang Zhong
T-928 -- PA from YZ; KG applying  but issues raised -- I'm looking at new
test case from Yang
T-993 -- sdoModelExtended.xsd issues -- no activity
T-1002 - regeneration of model issues related to change summary type -- no
activity
T-1006 - thread safety of ChangeSummaryImpl.cachedSDOObjectChanges --
discussion
not resolved,  no solutions yet
T-1021 - can complete this now that T-153 is in place (check final status of
T-153)
T-1023 - WSDL to Java mapping styles -- no activity recorded
T-1024 - data bindings for WSDL to Java mapping -- no activity recorded
T-1038 - SDO data binding for Axis2 -- no activity recorded
T-1044 - DataHelperImpl.toDateTime() is not compliant with spec.    PA
T-1060 - serialization failure in bigbank -- contains open question from
venkat
T-1063 - bad schema tolerance in generator (see also T-152?, T-477?) -- no
activity
T-1065 - SDO and EMF coexistence -- IIUC Frank B has this pretty much in
hand
T-1086 - Scope defined java serialiazation/deserialization of SDO -- PA --
the discussion seems resolved so I guess patch is good
T-1088 - SDO should tolerate malformed XML -- related to T-152?, T-477?,
T1063? - PA -- back port of EMF patch available
T-1091 - repeating NameSpace declaration impacts performance  -- PA --
discussions seem to be resolved?  check
T-1093 - isSet returning false when boolean set to false, or int set to 0 --
PA but lots of discussion,  need to determine next step for JIRA
T-1095 - "baseType" properties on DataObjects are using the wrong base EMF
list class -- issues with new generator template
T-1096 - Exception thrown when reference with many multiplicity to the
element of anyType -- request for clarification/extension of test case
T-1097 - DataObjectXMLStreamReader shouldn't have ignored (transient
Properties in) Sequence -- PA  patches/files available
T-1098 - Add get() and getInstanceProperties() methods in Type and Property
-- PA
T-1099 - fix for TUSCANY-1083 used lookupPrefix method of Node not available
to Java 1.4.2 users -- PA
T-1100 - Dynamic Type tests are needed to ensure that all XSD datatypes are
supported -- PA  Dan to work withg PG et al to put cases in CTS or Tuscany
build
T-1101 - Support mixed Sequence and any Sequence in Change Summary -- PA --
patches a bit mixed up/overlapping here
T-1102 - Support EMF 2.2.2 -- PA -- but contains a confusing comment

Re: SDO Java JIRA status

Posted by Hasan Muhammad <ap...@gmail.com>.
Kelvin,

For T-1086 - Scope defined java serialiazation/deserialization of SDO -- PA
--
the discussion seems resolved so I guess patch is good

The discussion is not over yet.. There may be another bug that i discovered.
So dont apply the patch yet.

Thanks