Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Zakeria Hassan <za...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/07 17:07:09 UTC

Any objections on using Bootstrap, JQuery, and google fonts in the web console?

Hi,

Open source technology continuous to shape how business consume IT. The
amazing thing about open source is that we are open to new ideas. One key
thing we are really good at is collaboration. We want everyone's input
because the one voice that speaks up could make a big difference. I'm sure
I am not alone on this project so I'd like to ask if its okay if we can use
bootstrap, jquery and google fonts. I explain how I'm solving a major bug
in the web console in following blog post which has screenshots and full
detail on the bug I'm working on.

http://bzcareermongodb.blogspot.ca/2014/02/remedy-to-javaoutmemory-when-browsing.html

If I don't hear back from anyone I'm assuming it's okay to use these
javascript libraries in the UI. I also upgrade all the form and tables to
look a lot better.

To test drive these new console you can clone my repo:

https://github.com/zmhassan/activemq.git

Thanks,
Zak
@Prospect1010
"Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working
together is success. "
- Henry Ford

Re: Any objections on using Bootstrap, JQuery, and google fonts in the web console?

Posted by Zakeria Hassan <za...@gmail.com>.
Just read through the page. It's really good resource to have. Thank you
for sharing.

Thanks,
Zak

Posted by Johan Edstrom <se...@gmail.com>.