Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Brian Smith <un...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/01 18:41:32 UTC

[Trinidad] PPR problems

I am having some problems with PPR.  I am also using JBoss Seam and am not
sure if that has something to do with it.  I using partial triggers on any
components, I get this message

2007-05-01 11:08:55,763 ERROR [STDERR] May 1, 2007 11:08:55 AM
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.ppr.PPRResponseWriter$PPRTagfinish
WARNING: No PPR-capable id found for elements of
CoreInputListOfValues[UIXEditableFacesBeanImpl, id=customer_input]. This
component has not written-out an id attribute.

here is the part of the page

id="customer_input" label="Enter New Customer:" value=""
action="dialog:chooseCustomer"/>

Partial Triggers is supposedly set up for me when using inputListOfValues
but I get this same message when using traditional dialogs with inputText
and commandLink components.

Any ideas?

Thanks
-Brian

Re: [Trinidad] PPR problems

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
You probably need to call resetValue() on the inputText
before calling setValue().

-- Adam

Re: [Trinidad] PPR problems

Posted by Brian Smith <un...@gmail.com>.