Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com> on 2001/10/18 16:19:27 UTC

Re: How to change the default 2 column jetspeed layout to 3 column layout

The user's portal configuration files are located in
<jetpeed-home>/WEB-INF/psml/user/<username>... The default jetspeed home
page psml files are located in <jetpeed-home>/WEB-INF/psml/anon/...

Their is not a setting for the default number of columns.  When users
are created, their initial portal configuration is from copied from the
Turbine user, although I expect this to be configurable in the future.

Although the documentation being update, the following may be helpful:
  http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/config_guide.html
  http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/faq.html
  http://jakarta.apache.org/jetspeed/site/catalog.html

Also this message was CC: to the jetspeed-dev mailing list.  Only post a
message to 1 mailing list. In this case the jetspeed-user was the
appropriate list.

Paul Spencer